Check-in and check-out
- Sign in at reception on arrival. Payment can be made on arrival or departure from the campsite.
- Check-in is at 15.00 or earlier if permitted.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the reception, the campsite must be vacated and cleaned before 14.00 on the day of departure. This is in consideration of new guests.
- We would be grateful if you could let us know your departure date well in advance, especially during the high season.
- The reception and kiosk are open from 09.00 to 20.00 during June, July and August.
- Wi-Fi only works near the reception. A code can be obtained at the reception, the password is displayed at the reception and on the notice board in the hall.
- Bathing is at your own risk. Please be careful at the bathing sites and supervise your children.
- Take care of nature - it needs your protection!
- The campsite owner or staff are not responsible for any damage to or loss of the campers' belongings. Anyone who damages buildings, materials or other campers' property may be held liable for compensation.
- The campsite is not responsible for lost valuables.
Tents and equipment
- All tent equipment of normal type and size may be used. However, it is not permitted to erect so-called tent houses of a permanent nature.
- Own fixed devices at the tent or caravan, such as fences and barriers are not allowed. If in doubt, ask what you are allowed to do.
- Ensure that LPG and electrical equipment is tested and approved in accordance with current regulations.
- Caravans must be registered in accordance with current regulations.
- Do not disturb the peace of the campsite with motorised vehicles more than absolutely necessary. Drive at walking speed and as short distances as possible.
- Show consideration on the campsite. Disruptive behaviour is not allowed.
- Between 23.00 and 07.00 we keep the campsite quiet to make sure everyone can enjoy a peaceful night.
- We ask dog owners to be considerate of other guests and keep their dogs on a short leash. Dog bags should be disposed of in the waste bins.
- Help us keep the campsite clean and litter-free. Please use the rubbish bins provided in the area.
- Leave the common areas (toilets, wash and shower rooms, kitchen and dishes) in the same condition as you wish to find them.